Why partner with HealthServe?
The long-drawn-out pandemic has placed a major strain on the mental health of migrant workers in Singapore. To address their growing set of multi-faceted challenges and improve their overall wellbeing, HealthServe, which has been serving the community’s needs for 15 years and counting, has scaled up on its service offerings, and launched Singapore’s first 24-hour crisis helpline for migrant workers.
In 2021, we engaged over 119,000 migrant workers, providing support across medical services, mental health, casework, social assistance, and various outreach efforts.
Partner with HealthServe
Keen to partner us in supporting our migrant community, be it through outreach & engagement initiatives, corporate volunteering or fundraising, or other opportunities?
Fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly.
"*" indicates required fields
Partnership opportunities include:
- Short-term or one-off activities to engage with HealthServe’s migrant worker community
- Longer-term or regular activities to engage with HealthServe’s migrant worker community
- Research and advocacy projects
- Educational programmes
- Learning visits to HealthServe
- Fundraise for HealthServe
- Donations or donations-in-kind
- Public awareness campaigns
- Media partnerships
- Public-facing speaking engagements
- Event partnerships