We are looking for someone who is keen to join us in advocating for a society where every migrant worker lives a life of health, well-being, and dignity.
HealthServe Clinic is an IPC registered charity that serves disadvantaged migrant workers through the provision of holistic services, including affordable medical and dental care.
We are looking for someone who is keen to join us in our advocacy for a society where every migrant worker lives a life of health, well-being, and dignity. If you are interested in investing your time and talents in bringing hope and healing to the community of migrant workers in Singapore, read on to find out more about this role.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide assistance to the dentist for all dental procedures.
- Perform front desk duties such as answering phone calls, attending to patients, attending to patient queries, and taking care of clinic inventory.
- Perform admin duties such as maintaining clinical records, filing, etc.
- Maintain overall hygiene standard in the clinic.
- Responsible for cleaning, disinfection, and sterilisation of instruments and equipment.
- 2 or more years of experience as a Dental Assistant
- Passion for caring for migrant worker community.
- Able to work independently and is a team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good customer-fronting and customer service skills
There is flexibility in arrangement of work hours; the Senior Dental Assistant must be able to fulfill some of the volunteer clinic evening / weekend shifts:
- Clinic Operating Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.30am – 6.00pm,
- Volunteer Clinic Operating Hours: Weekdays, 6.00pm – 10.00pm / 1 Weekend, 2.30pm-6.00pm
Monthly Salary Range
- 2500 to 4000 SGD