We are looking for someone who is keen to join us in our advocacy for a society where every migrant worker lives a life of health, well-being and dignity. If you are interested in investing your time and talents in bringing hope and healing to the community of migrant workers in Singapore, read on to find out more about this role. This position is part of our Corporate Services Team, which works closely with diverse stakeholders and establishes strong internal processes that enable us to strengthen and sustain our communities.
You will enable the growth of our community capabilities to achieve HealthServe’s strategic goals through implementing organisational development solutions for HealthServe’s community members, which includes employees, volunteers, Board members, and Committee members.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and develop organisation development initiatives to optimise the performance of HealthServe’s community.
- Use data to make informed decisions on programme design, overall frameworks, and solutions, and incremental gains in performance, talent retention, culture, and inclusion and diversity goals.
- Engage with HealthServe’s Board, Nominating & Human Resources Committee, and colleagues to ensure initiatives/processes are well designed and implemented, resulting in desired behavioural changes and increased performance, to align with HealthServe’s strategies.
- Using participatory development tools to strengthen culture of HealthServe to nurture the collaborative spirit within HealthServe, and with other members of the social service ecosystem.
- Plan and support the execution of talent development programmes.
We would love to hear from you if you are someone who:
- Embraces the challenge of evolving demands and responsibilities
- Has strong partnering and facilitation skills.
- Has experience in end-to-end design, development, and execution of organisational development programmes and solutions.
- Has experience in using frameworks for talent and succession, culture change and community development.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Human Resource or Business Administration
- At least 3 years of experience in Human Resources / Organisational Development functions
- Demonstrated experience in delivering sustainable organisational development results over time.
- Good command of Microsoft Office Suite
Mondays to Fridays, 10am – 7pm
Monthly Salary Range
$4500 – $5500