This is a locum position. We are looking for a knowledgeable dentist who is keen to join us in our advocacy for a society where every migrant worker lives a life of health, well being and dignity, and who can provide a range of services to our patients.
The locum dentist will meet with patients, assess their dental health, perform scheduled cleanings, handle complex procedures, such as extractions and wisdom tooth surgery, and work with other staff members to provide our clients with quality dental services. You should also be able to assist in the management of the practice and promoting better oral hygiene.
- Tend to patients from the migrant worker community.
- Check teeth, gums and other parts of the mouth, along with X-rays and tests, to diagnose dental problems.
- Giving clients sedatives or anaesthesia prior to administering treatments.
- Performing dental procedures, such as extractions and filling cavities.
- Prescribing medications for dental problems, such as pain medications or antibiotics.
- Keeping records relating to the oral health of patients and the treatments given to them.
- Managing and communicating with other staff members to provide care to patients.
- Singapore Dental Council Registered Dentist
- Full registration only
- Valid COVID-19, diphtheria and measles vaccination
- Comprehensive knowledge of dental procedures, tools, and diagnostics
- Experience with surgeries and teeth extractions
- Basic computer skills and experience with healthcare databases and applications
- $60 / hour
- AM shift: 10:00 to 13:30 (3.5hours)
- PM shift: 14:30 to 18:00 (3.5hours)