This is a locum position. We are looking for a locum dental assistant who is keen to join us in our advocacy for a society where every migrant worker lives a life of health, well being and dignity.
- Prepare patients for treatment and help patients feel comfortable before, during and after dental treatment.
- Assist in taking and developing dental X-rays.
- Prepare patients for dental examinations and assist the dentist during procedures.
- Clean and sterilise dental instruments after each use.
- Maintain an accurate record of patient charts and ensure that all patient information is up to date.
- Provide patients with post-operative and general oral health care instructions.
- Assist in communication with patients for appointment reminders, appointment re-scheduling and related patient care issues.
- Assist in clinic operations, such as appointment booking, answering telephone calls, billing and ordering of supplies.
- To perform any other duties as assigned by Supervisor or HOD.
- GCE N or O level, NITEC equivalent.
- Relevant experience in dental assisting is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions.
- Familiarity with dental terminology and procedures.
- Attention To Detail
- Follow Instructions
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Health Care
- $13 / hour
- Whole day: 09:45 to 18:15 (7.5 hours + 1 hour lunch break)
- AM shift: 09:45 to 13:45 (4 hours)
- PM shift: 14:15 to 18:15 (4 hours)