HealthServe Clinic is an IPC registered charity which serves disadvantaged migrant workers through the provision of holistic services, including affordable medical and dental care.
We are looking for someone who is keen to join us in our advocacy for a society where every migrant worker lives a life of health, well-being and dignity. We need a dedicated and capable clinic manager to oversee the daily operations of our clinic. Duties will include implementing procedures to optimise patient care and managing the budget, and training of staff members.
- In charge of daily clinic operations, including staff scheduling and management, patient flow management, handling patient feedback and complaints and doctor scheduling management.
- Provide assistance to dentists for clinical procedures where needed.
- Work on areas of improvement for dental clinic processes and protocols to ensure effective and efficient operations.
- Handle enquiries or feedback via various communication channels.
- Provide excellent customer service to all potential and existing patients to maintain high qualification.
- Manage inventory including ordering, stock taking, and general housekeeping of medication, consumables and equipment.
- Ensure dental clinic operations adheres to healthcare regulations and standard, including renewal of clinic license and facilitating MOH inspection processes.
- Familiar with clinic management software, electronic health records and digital appointment scheduling systems.
- Manage a team of staff, which includes providing counselling, training and development and to improve their performance.
- Collaborate with healthcare service providers to promote clinic services and increase patient flow.
- Monitor and manage clinic budget, expense and revenue generation.
- Diploma/Degree holder an advantage.
- Passion for care of migrant worker community.
- At least 3 years of relevant clinic operations of which with at least 1 year of experience in managing clinic operations.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experienced in building strong relationships.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer and operation issues.
- Able to handle emergencies or unexpected situations effectively.
There is flexibility in arrangement of work hours; the Dental Clinic Manager must be able to fulfill some of the volunteer clinic evening / weekend shifts:
- Clinic Operating Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.30am – 6.00pm,
- Volunteer Clinic Operating Hours: Weekdays, 6.00pm – 10.00pm & 1 Weekend, 2.30pm-6.00pm
Monthly Salary Range
- 4000 SGD to 5500 SGD